The government approved emergency regulations to restrict activity to curb the spread of the Corona virus in Israel and take effect at 1700 on Wednesday. The regulations include further reducing the exit to the public space, imposing liability on employers, closing non-essential stores and imposing restrictions on public transport.
The regulations will last for a period of 7 days. According to the new emergency regulations, it will not be possible to leave a place of residence or permanent residence in the public space, but for one of the following purposes or purposes:
• Employee arrival at work is permitted by regulations.
• Equipping food, medicines, essential products and receiving essential services.
• Getting medical service.
• blood donation.
• Legal proceedings.
• Arriving at the Knesset.
• For the treatment of welfare settings.
• The departure of an individual or persons living in the same place for a short time and up to 100 meters from the place of residence.
• Medical assistance to another person or assistance to a person with difficulty or distress requiring assistance.
• Prayer in an open place, a funeral, a wedding and a covenant, as well as a woman's departure for a women's ritual bath, provided that she pre-arranged the time of her arrival.
• Transfer of a minor to educational settings for children of essential workers and special frameworks (in accordance with the Public Health Order).
• Transfer of a minor, whose parents live separately, by one of his parents, to the other parent's home.
• Transfer of a minor whose responsible parent is required to leave for a vital purpose and there is no responsible place for the child to be left under his care.
It was also decided that public transport services would be reduced to around 25% of existing ones and in accordance with the Ministry of Health's guidelines.
Taxi services will only be possible with one passenger or another escort for medical purposes, with passengers sitting in the back seat with car windows open.
The regulations stipulate that at least 2 meters between the public and the workplace will be kept between people and people. Up to 2 passengers will be required to travel on a private vehicle. Shuttle services to workplaces are also permitted subject to restrictions.
In addition, it is stated that the employer has a duty to measure heat at the entrance to the workplace. A person with an out-of-body exceeding 38 ° C will not be allowed.
Alongside this, they will be allowed to operate food delivery services, newspapers as well as essential home maintenance services, electrical appliances, products and communications services and medical accessories. Online sale with shipping is allowed for all types of products. In a residential delivery service, the shipment will be placed outside the residence.
Businesses selling food for consumption outside the dining and delivery service only, pharmacies, optics institutes or a store that primarily deals with the sale of hygiene products will operate subject to maintaining 2 meters between people and preventing crowding, so that no customers stay in the store at all times. More than 4 people per register active.
It was held that the violation of the prohibitions would constitute a criminal offense, which would also allow the imposition of an administrative fine on the violators, and also provided for the powers of the police officers to enforce the relevant provisions.
Beyond the said regulations, we will reiterate the common need to obey the rules in order to eradicate the spread of the virus. On the 60s and over population, focusing on elderly people and populations at risk of staying in their home and not risking leaving the area
Police enforcement policy. Police forces will be on the order of increased forces for enforcement and will include checkpoints and blockages at entrances to major cities and deputies. According to a police source, people will be asked about their destination, sample-wise, but these are skipping roadblocks that should not cause traffic jams but ensure some control of traffic restrictions.
In the early days, enforcement will be less 'rigid' but will mainly be explained with a tendency not to impose fines. Whoever refuses - will be fined. This is the method of enforcement in the coming days. For the enforcement of 100 meters from the house police are still building the enforcement method. "When people seem to be roaming the streets, they will be asked where they live and if necessary, ID cards will be checked and as the details indicate a place of residence not taken, steps will be taken against them."