The current cost of the closure is about NIS 11-12 billion," said Shira Greenberg, the chief economist at the Ministry of Finance.
"This cost reflects the cost of the closure, from the day it was applied before Rosh Hashanah, when businesses were restricted to the public and the education system was closed, and includes the regulations in their current format as approved this morning until the end of Sukkot. Any extension of the closure after Sukkot The damage to the product. "Israel closed today (Friday) at 2:00 PM until Saturday, October 10. A series of restrictions will be imposed, along with quite a few changes and easing compared to the original outline approved by the government. Among other things, private business activities and the opening of markets will be banned, and demonstrations will be restricted. It is possible to extend the restrictions beyond two weeks.
The new directives approved by the government prohibit leaving the house for non-essential work. Public transport activity will be significantly reduced.
According to the Ministry of Finance, the regulations stipulate that from September 25, 20 to October 10, 20, activity in the workplaces will be completely restricted, except for the following workplaces:
1. Companies engaged in construction work, including the development, construction and maintenance of public areas and infrastructure relating to the building and public areas.
2. Companies engaged in infrastructure works, including development, maintenance and construction activities of transportation, energy, communications, water and sewage infrastructure.
3. Security corporations, including Elta Systems, IAI, Rafael, Solid State Devices (MMM), Elbit, Tomer and subsidiaries - up to 60% of the workforce.
4. An enterprise for the provision of essential services as defined in the Emergency Labor Service Law, 5767-1967.
5. An enterprise with a special permit to employ a worker during rest hours according to section 12 of the Hours of Work and Rest Law, 1951, granted so as not to impair the work process - the number of workers allowed in the permit or 30% of the workers, whichever is higher.
6. Government office, local authority, religious council, educational institution will work in an emergency format
7. Preferred technological enterprise according to the Law for the Encouragement of Capital Investments, 5719-1959, for the maintenance and operation of the Company's systems.
8. An employee of a workplace whose activity has been permitted under the Special Authorities for Dealing with the New Corona Virus (Temporary Order) (Restriction of Stay in the Public Space and Restriction of Activity), 2020 and Special Powers Regulations for Dealing with the New Corona Virus (Temporary Order) Of institutions that conduct educational activities), 5742-2020.
9. Arrival of an employee to maintain the place or to repair defects urgently required to maintain the integrity of the workplace, maintain the place, make deliveries, payroll or any other employee whose arrival is necessary for the continued functional activity of the workplace, and arrival at the workplace to take equipment or Performing work for the purpose of providing a vital service to a client, including maintaining the ability of other employees to work from home.
10. Financial sector - Any other financial service provider under the Financial Services Supervision Law (Regulated Financial Services), including a corporation engaged in the provision of credit and exempt from the obligation to license to provide credit in accordance with Regulation 3 of the Financial Services Supervision Regulations.
11. Securities Authority.
12. Drainage authorities.
13. Ports and quarantine stations in ports.
14. Veterinary supervision of food, animals and animal products.
15. Social Security.
16. Youth units in local authorities according to the Local Authorities Law (Director of the Youth Unit and Student and Youth Council), 2011, including the operation of volunteers, a promotion unit in the Department of Education as defined in the Local Authorities Law (Director of the Education Department), 2001, and in general It is an activity at an education center for dropout and at-risk youth. Actions for the promotion of learning from home and distance, including through the structures of institutions and local authority facilities.
17. Welfare services including support services for children and youth at risk, frameworks that provide temporary or prolonged shelter or provide protection, nourishment, care and assistance to homeless people, homeless people, people dealing with addictions or populations in prostitution, comprehensive daily frameworks for boys and girls on The end of the risk and disconnection sequence and comprehensive daily frameworks for boys and girls on the end of the risk and disconnection sequence.
18. Rehabilitation day care centers and multi-purpose day care centers.
19. The Prisoner Rehabilitation Authority, including rehabilitation centers operated by the Prisoner Rehabilitation Authority or anyone acting on its behalf.
20. Rehabilitation frameworks operated within the framework of the basket of psychosocial services for the disabled under the Disability (Benefits and Rehabilitation) Law, 5719-1959 [combined version], by the Ministry of Defense, under the supervision of the Ministry, on its behalf or with its funding.
21. A person who operates in the field of sale, storage and transportation of products for the Tishrei holidays.
22. Inspectors authorized under the National Parks, Nature Reserves, National Sites and Memorial Sites Law, 5758-1998.
23. Research laboratories that require physical presence.
24. Health - UAVs, paramedics and centers that provide services to the Ministry of Health, or to the treatment of Corona, including the system of amputation of infection chains, service providers to the Ministry of Health.
25. Providing a tax consulting service for the purpose of receiving grants from the state that require a physical presence.
26. Security Support Enterprise - A workplace that is not a defense industry, which provides services or products necessary for the continued operation of the Ministry of Defense and the trust units, the Atomic Energy Committee, the National Security Headquarters, the IDF, the Intelligence Institute, the General Security Service, Israel Police, service Prisons, National Fire and Rescue Authority - up to 60% of the workforce.
27. Planning and building committees including licensing and supervision of construction.
An employer who may allow employees to work in the workplace is obliged to appoint a Corona affairs supervisor to keep the rules to prevent the spread of the virus (the purple character), signs are placed in a prominent place on the subject and the general manager of the workplace and the Corona affairs manager sign a statement.